Doula fee: $650
(I offer a discount for repeat clients and military families)
I will meet with you and your partner at your preferred public location to go over what I offer as a labor doula and to become better acquainted.
Phone and Email
I will be available by email or phone for any questions or concerns from the point that you hire me until 4 weeks after you give birth.
I will come to your home 2 times during your pregnancy for 1-2 hours. During this time we discuss your needs and desires, prepare a birth plan, and define my role during your birth.
I will join you in your home, birth center, or in the hospital as soon as you feel you need my support. After delivery, I will stay during baby’s first feeding and until you feel confident, about 1-2 hours.
I will come to your home for 1 postpartum appointment, 2-4 weeks after birth. This will consist of 1-2 hours of support to address any questions or concerns, provide postpartum and feeding support, talk about how your birth played out, and offer resources as needed.
As your birth doula I:
- Understand the physiology of birth, the process of labor, and the emotional needs of a woman in labor
- Will assist you in preparing for and carrying out your birth plan
- Will provide emotional and physical support through position changes and comfort measures
- Will stay with you throughout the entire labor and delivery supporting you
- Will support you during your postpartum period up to 4 weeks